We are a recruiting agency searching for a Sales Engineer / Pre-Sales Consultant for one of our top clients, an International Sourcing Management Software Solutions Company.
The Pre-Sales / Consultant is actively involved with the sales team and channel partners to help them sign net new Customers and upsell additional new business to existing Customers. The daily focus will include preparation for and execution of presentations, demonstrations, webinars, discovery calls, discovery face-to-face meetings and sales strategy messaging of CBX Cloud applications to Prospects, Customers, Consultants, Analysts and Trade Professionals. Post-sales responsibilities would include supporting the initial project kick-off activities and transitioning of the Customer to the assigned Professional Services Organization team. Finally, as a contributing team leader, the Pre-Sales Consultant will also spend time submitting product enhancements and UI improvements that create new product ideas and innovation.
WHY WORK FOR US:
Work with cutting-edge, competitive Software / Cloud Solutions / SAS
Considerable and Sustainable Company Growth
Competitive Pay / Several types of Bonuses
Yearly Pay Increases
Company is one of the world-wide leaders in the industry
Annual leave: 15 days plus 2 floating holidays plus standard documented US holidays
Start-up atmosphere backed by larger International Company
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
· Account management.
· Review, clarify and document business requirement details with client’s subject matter experts.
· Work with client to specify detailed workflows on current “as-is” and provide best practice input in the definition of proposed “to-be” process(s).
· Supporting worldwide sales activities, by building out data within the CBX demonstration environment.
· Understanding the CBX Cloud application and the roles that our solution caters to for major worldwide retailers (design, product development, sourcing, quality, finance, logistics, etc.) in order to build out creative, relatable, comprehensive and eye-catching demonstration data.
· Configuration and set up of products, sourcing records, quality inspections, purchase orders, logistics and finance documents, etc.
· Light configuration of certain areas of the application under the direction of the Solutions team.
· Prioritizing and managing the needs of the Solutions team by building out/configuring our new demonstration environment while also assisting with time-sensitive, prospective new Customers’ specific sales requirements.
· Collaborate with the sales team to develop and execute plans for specific sales presentations.
· Prepare for and conduct detailed, step by step demonstrations for potential new and existing Customers, demonstrating the capabilities of the CBX Cloud suite.
· Prepare for and conduct conference room pilots for clients, demonstrating the capabilities of the CBX Cloud suite.
· Liaise with and support the CBX Software technical/implementation team(s) on configuration and customization of the CBX Cloud suite.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
· Bachelor’s degree or above.
· 3+ years of technical, hands-on sales experience in enterprise software, preferably working in retail, consumer products or supply chain.
· Willing to travel extensively throughout the U.S.
· Excellent client facing skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills and strong written and oral communication skills.
· Strong in understanding and documenting business system requirements as well as functional workflow requirements.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Solid experience in enterprise systems sales in retail, consumer products businesses, supply chain.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Good working knowledge of all MS Office applications.
· Familiar with SDLC processes with specific knowledge of Agile methodology.
The Pre-Sales Consultant will report to the Vice President of The Americas and will be a full-time employee. The consultant will work closely with the VP on all sales activity throughout the U.S. and from time to time be called upon to assist additional sales personnel throughout the world. The Pre-Sales Consultant will office from the CBX Software offices in San Diego, CA and should expect up to 50% travel.
We look forward to speaking with you!