We are a leading Southern California Staffing & Recruiting Agency and we are assisting one of our best clients, a leading and award winning, San Diego-based, Healthcare Architectural design, planning and interior firm, locate a Remarkable Healthcare Project Architect to grow with their expanding and vibrant team. From them:
TOP REASONS TO WORK WITH US:
· Join an award-winning, healthcare-specific, architecture industry leading, collaborative team
· Competitive Salary with Amazing Benefits Package
· Easy going healthcare architecture firm with high expectations, offering plenty of autonomy and opportunity
· Work with Premium Healthcare Clients in California and beyond
· Hard working go-getters with initiative, aptitude and client commitment, will advance rapidly
· We are a Company who constantly looks for future leaders looking to advance and eventually become partners
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
· Develops a thorough understanding of projects’ design philosophy and provides major input in developing a design and building performance strategy and effectively conveys this to assigned team members when appropriate.
· Provides technical design input. Responsible for a project’s technical design effort, subsequent detailed design development, project coordination and quality control efforts during all phases of project work, in close collaboration with Senior Designer.
· Seeks creative and innovative solutions to assigned tasks and develops appropriate research and documents to support these solutions.
· Actively collaborates with and coordinates work of consultants and knowledge resources to ensure the project deliverables are coordinated, integrated and support the design concept and performance goals of the project.
· Contributes to the preparation of design documents and leads the detailed development of construction documents during all project phases, delivering complete, accurate and coordinated project documentation.
· Advances the production of schematic, design development and construction documents drawings and specifications in compliance with project scope, schedule, cost and design intent.
· Maintains awareness of evolving building technology and systems.
· Reviews shop drawings, material samples and CD’s for conformance with design.
· Performs construction administration duties (e.g. RFI’s, RFP’s, change orders, etc.)
· Prepares reports and specifications; reviews completed reports, plans, cost estimates and calculations.
· Executes applicable agency review analysis (accessibility, zoning, life-safety, etc.)
· Maintains contact with clients, consultants and contractors during all project phases, participating in marketing, client and owner presentations as required.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION – REQUIRED:
· BA or Master’s of Architecture
· Architectural registration required / or close to
· LEED accreditation preferred
· OSHPD / OSHPD 3 experience
· Strong graphics skills are an essential
· Revit / AutoCAD
· 7 to 10 years of experience on small- to large-scale project types
· Demonstrated ability to oversee and be responsible for project delivery which may be multiple, large or complex in scope.
MORE ON THE COMPANY & OPPORTUNITY:
· Fun, innovative, people focused company. You will count; won’t just be a number
· Work/Life Balance – healthy workloads, leave on Fridays at noon for the weekend
· Weekly Friday Breakfast, Monthly “what’s going on meetings,” w/ birthday celebrations, Happy Hours, BBQ’s, Padres Games, picnics, speedboat rentals – family-like work and play environment
· Some of the Benefits:
o Fully sponsored Healthcare Benefits
o Super low-cost dental, vision. Disability, life, 401k
o 2 weeks’ vacation / 3 weeks after 3 years
o Architecture licensing costs covered
o Leadership training through LEADon University