We are a recruiting company looking for an experienced Senior Tax Accountant for one of our best Tax Consulting Clients in San Diego.
The Senior Tax Accountant will display a solid background in the tax industry an in-depth knowledge of both Federal & State tax laws and regulations. The ideal candidate needs to be able to meet deadlines, have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, be detail-oriented and able to successfully lead a team. In addition, attention to detail, taking initiative and having excellent people skills are required.
Provide full support to the tax department, excellent customer service, administrative and organization skills with the ability to manage with a systematic approach. Understands technical tax issues and applies Internal Revenue Code and tax regulations to client situations.
This position will require organizational skills, demonstrated poise, tact, diplomacy and good judgment.
Senior Tax Accountant:
· Manages multiple assignments while efficiently meeting assigned deadlines
· Handles sensitive and confidential information in a professional and discrete manner
· Interfaces with all levels of staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
· Provides top-quality client service to all current and prospective clients
· Detail oriented, ability to multitask and work well under pressure
· Coordinates department meetings as needed
· Formats and types a variety of correspondence
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word)
· Serves as a point of contact for Tax Advisors
· Provides knowledgeable support to Tax Advisors
· Problem solving solutions for department needs and acts accordingly
· Meet with clients for tax preparation and consultation
· Performs other accounting, auditing and tax duties as needed
· Excellent data entry, editing and proofreading skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent customer service, administrative and organization skills
· Prepare tax returns for personal, corporate, partnerships, LLC’s, fiduciary and non-profit
· Prepares tax returns in accordance with firm standards
· Ability to convey tax information to clients in a professional and understandable manner