We are a Recruiting Firm and one our best clients with offices in Phoenix/TempeAZ area, is looking for an experienced IT Manager to oversee all IT Support Activities & Projects. From Them:
WHY WORK FOR US:
Bleeding-Edge, national company, leader in its industry, making the world a better place
Company experiencing sustained health and growth
Excellent Compensation and Stellar Benefits.
Certified Great Place to Work - love where you work
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
All IT Support Activities and Projects will be overseen by this position, including definition, management & execution. This will be a key figure between stakeholders within the organization, company divisions and 3rd parties in all things IT to the company.
Oversee IT Staff
IT budget - definition and management
IT Augmentation Initiatives – to include scoping, the planning, & delivery: minimal hands on testing & dev
Interface with Company’s Management - supports their IT requirements – Reporting & Roadmap Definition
Teamwork - Agile, collaborative, fast-paced environment, Relationship Builder
Oversees all direct & 3rd party vendor IT Areas such as network, storage, security, applications, end users, etc.
EXPERIENCE YOU’LL NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
· Experienced leadership position(s) in IT operations support (must)
· Experience in the defining, overseeing and delivering of IT projects (must)
· Catalyst in application change (must)
· Enterprise IT experience, including security, access, ITIL, app configuration, disaster recovery, business endurance, etc. (desire)
· Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365
· Experience in AX or MS Dynamics Operations and Finance (strong desire)
SKILLS YOU’LL NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
· Successful Projects Delivered
· Management of 3rd parties
· Communication Skills – written & verbal for formal & informal presentations
· IT operational support – highly experienced
· Understanding of key business applications & their use
· Cross Organizational Engagement
· 5+ years’ experience
We look forward to speaking with you.