We’re a Recruiting Firm and our client is a leader in Ophthalmologic technologies. We're working with them to hire a Senior Software engineer to lead development and documentation of complex Windows applications embedded in state-of-art ophthalmic diagnostic surgical devices. These devices incorporate multiple real time and non-real time processors and provide a custom and feature-rich GUI. Windows is used to implement functionality including GUI, database, business logic, and external networking. You will participate in all phases of the software lifecycle, including concept development, requirements, design, implementation, and testing.
WHY WORK FOR US:
• Partner with a 10B Global Corporation, experiencing high, sustained growth
• Incredibly Healthy work environment; highly rated by employees
• Excellent Pay & Outstanding Benefits
• Make the world a better place by helping create the next level of advanced healthcare instruments
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Applies advanced level software development principles to the research and development of Windows applications
• Develops and applies complex concepts and proposes new and unique approaches, methods, procedures and designs with regular use of ingenuity, creativity and originality to researching technical issues.
• Assures continuity of products and processes through feasibility assessment, research, design, development and compliance to requirements.
• Leads design reviews, where applicable.
• Ensures regulatory / statutory / legislative compliance for all project work
WHAT YOU WILL NEED FOR THIS POSITION:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of directly related experience
• 2+ years of relevant work experience
• Sufficient experience with hands-on Windows development
• Experience with .NET, C#, C++, and Microsoft technology stacks.
• Graphical User Interface development and customization.
• Demonstrated ability to independently research technical issues and generate creative/innovative solutions.
• Familiarity with hardware design constraints as applied to software interfaces.